Friday, April 29, 2011

thanks to the girls of redline kickboxing!



So on Tuesday I joined the 7pm Kickboxing Sparring/techniques class at Redline Fight Sports and had a great learning experience. First time I could really start THINKING about what I was doing, make changes, adjust, learn! On Tuesday I had the advantage of it being just Nicole and I - someone I know, but on Thursday there were more girls and I didn't want to piss anyone off my taking their legs out of the equation! To my great relief, they seem to ENJOY being forced to work on their handwork! Was awesome for me, I got some really good work in, took some good punches and hopefully returned in kind. Such an awesome group of girls (thanks again Mel, Mara and Nicole!!)

So the end result is my easy to bruise self is now covered with a nice array of purple polka dots. Go me!




Anyone out there have any recommendations on how to cut down on bruising? 


Posted by PicasaThis particular beauty on my hip is thanks to Lyle deciding to work body shots. I think this is a bit low, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment