Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my first fight!

Here's the final round of my very first fight! A special thank you to Essence Denton for stepping up last minute and from a 6 yr retirement to give me this amazing opportunity! The event was an overwhelming success, raising over $3000 dollars for the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center! I feel so privileged to have been part of such an amazing cause and evening. And this was just the warm up!
I now have 5 weeks until my Haymakers for Hope fight. I need to raise a lot of money in those 5 weeks, and I have a lot more training to do! I hope to see you all there! To donate or buy tickets just click the thermometer on the sidebar!

p.s. This fight was a smoker, so there technically is no winner or loser. You can form your own opinions by watching the full fight on my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment